You sure can!
- Locate and select your case either in “My Cases” or using case search.
- Click “File into this case” on the docket page.
- On the parties page, select the defendant to be re-served.
- Choose the service method and amend the address if applicable.
- On the documents page, check the box labeled “I want to proceed without uploading any documents.” The system generated summons and sheriff’s entry of service (if applicable) will be the only documents submitted to the clerk.
- Complete the filing and await your acceptance and copies.
It truly is that simple!