First things first, you will need to be registered for a PeachCourt account. (Click here for a guide to getting registered if you are a private attorney or self-represented litigant. Click here for registration information if you are a member of a criminal justice agency.)
- Log into PeachCourt!
- Click “Case Search”
- Select the county and court and search by case number or party name.
- Click on your case in the search results.
- Click the green button on the docket page labeled “File into this case”.
- Select the party you represent from the parties page. Click Next.
- Select a document type, click to add a pdf, and click “Upload”. Upload as many documents as you would like into one case at one time. Click Next (Click here for tips on document uploads.)
- Enter eService recipients if desired. Click Next (Click here for information about eService.)
- Select a payment method if you are private counsel. If you are a criminal justice agency, just click Next.
- If everything looks good on the summary page, click “Submit”.
Now just wait on the clerk’s office to review your filing! If accepted, you will receive your filed copies by email. If rejected, you will receive an email with a reason for rejection and a link to correct and resubmit your filing. (Click here for information about rejections if needed.)