- Check and make sure all documents are in PDF format.
- Check and make sure all documents are standard letter size (8.5X11).
- Check and make sure that all documents are clearly scanned.
- Make sure the proper case number is on all of your documents (subsequent filings).
- Each document requiring its own file stamp should be uploaded as a separate PDF. Scan and separate accordingly.
- Exhibits and attachments should be included in the same PDF as the primary document. (This is different from the federal eFiling system.)
- Choose the document type that best represents the document you are filing.
These proper techniques will help you have a smooth experience.