Don’t worry! Resetting your password is easy and only takes a few minutes. All you’ll need is the email address associated with your PeachCourt account and the answer to your security question.
To reset your password, follow these simple steps:
- Click the link labeled “Forgot my password” from the PeachCourt sign in page.
- Enter the email address associated with your PeachCourt account, and click “Reset password”.
- Click “Return to sign in page” in the dialog box that appears.
- Follow the link sent to the email address provided.
- Enter the answer to your security question, create and confirm a new password that is at least 8 characters long and contains a capital letter (A-Z), a lowercase letter (a-z), a number (0-9), and a special character (!@#$%&*).
- Click “Reset”.
*If you’ve also forgotten the answer to your security question, we’d be happy to help. Just chat our Customer Experience Team using the chat feature at PeachCourt.com, or give us a call at 844-GA-EFILE.