I need to have a defendant re-served. Can I do this through eFiling?

You sure can!

  1. Locate and select your case either in My Cases or using case search.
  2. Click File into this case on the docket page.
  3. On the Parties page, click on the defendant to be re-served.
  4. Re-select the service method and amend the address if applicable. Click Update.
  5. On the documents page, check the box labeled I want to proceed without uploading any documents. The system generated summons and sheriff’s entry of service (if applicable) will be the only documents submitted to the clerk.
  6. Complete the filing and await your acceptance and copies.

It truly is that simple!


in General

Related Articles