- After signing in, search for the case by selecting the county, selecting the court, and entering the case number.
- Select your case from the list of results.
- Click “File into this case” in the top right corner of the docket page.
- Click “Select a PDF file to upload” and select the file from your computer.
- Choose a document type and enter a description in the box provided. (optional)
- Click “Upload PDF”.
- Review the list of eService recipients. Click the “+” symbol to add additional emails if desired.
- Click “Submit filing“.
That’s it! All that’s left to do it await the clerk’s response with a copy of your file-stamped document included.
*If you have multiple documents to upload to this case, just repeat steps 4-6 to add them all to one filing!