Our documents pop-up in a new browser window. You’ve likely fallen victim to your browser’s pop-up blocker. Here’s how you can turn it off:
Safari: (Most common culprit)
- Click on Safari on the upper left of your screen to open the drop-down options and choose Preferences.
- From the menu, choose Security.
- Make sure Block pop-up windows is NOT selected.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of your browser.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click “Show advanced settings…”
- Under Privacy, click “Content settings….”
- Under Pop-ups, select “Manage Exceptions”
- Add https://www.peachcourt.com as Hostname Pattern and click “Allow”.
- Click “Done”.
- Click “Tools”on the main menu.
- Hover over “Pop-up blocker” and select “Pop-up blocker settings”.
- Add https://www.peachcourt.com and click the “Add”
- Click “Close”.
- In the Tools menu, click on “Options”.
- Click on “Content” from the menu on the left, and then click on the “Exceptions” button next to the Block pop-up windows checked box.
- Add https://www.peachcourt.com in the Address of website: field and click the “Allow” button, then the “Save Changes” button.
- Close the Options tab.
- Open Microsoft Edge browser. Click on “More actions” link (This is link with three dots (…) at right side on address bar)
- In “More actions” menu, Click on “Settings” to open Settings screen.
- In “Settings” screen, click “View advanced settings” button below “Advanced settings”
- In “Advanced settings” screen, turn ON toggle button below the “Block pop-ups” to block the pop-ups. Turn OFF toggle button to unblock the pop-ups.