I am a court reporter. The clerk rejected my eFiled transcript. What do I do?

Great question!

If the clerk rejects one or more of your transcripts, you can simply make any necessary corrections as indicated by the clerk and resubmit through the website from scratch in the same manner as the original submission.

Don’t forget to also send us a message to info@peachcourt.com and request a promo code to resubmit at no cost! We would never want you to be charged again for an original submission that wasn’t ultimately filed with the court.

in Court Reporters

Related Articles