Here is a handy guide to eFiling transcripts. As always, let us know if we can help at any point along the way! We’re only a chat box message away!
- Navigate to https://www.efile-georgia.com/.
- Select the court and county.
- Enter the requested information including your name, email, license number, and the judge name for the transcripts you are eFiling.
- Enter the number of transcripts you are eFiling.
- You can upload up to ten (10) separate transcripts at a time.
- Each transcript can be related to one or more cases.
- You can upload any number of volumes as PDFs for each transcript.
- Enter additional copy email addresses to receive copies of this filing confirmation. Click Next.
- Select the type of case (civil or criminal).
- Enter the case number(s) and style(s) for the first transcript.
- Select the hearing type and enter the hearing date.
- Drag and drop or click “Select files” to upload your PDF(s).
- This file should relate only to this transcript/hearing date, but multiple PDF files can be uploaded if the transcript contains more than one volume.
- Enter additional email addresses to receive copies of this transcript.
- Click Next and repeat the above 5 steps for any additional transcripts.
- Once complete, review the summary and enter any desired comments to the clerk.
- Click Next and select your payment method (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, or Paypal). You can also enter a Promotional Code if one has been provided to you. Click here for information about the cost to eFile.
- Click Submit to the Clerk of CourtAnd that’s it!
You can now await your confirmation email and the clerk’s email response.
*If you are a court reporter in one of the following courts, please follow the guidance in our Court Portal section. (Bulloch, Camden, Carroll, Catoosa, Columbia, Effingham, Haralson, Lumpkin, Newton, Oconee, Pierce, Ware, Wayne, Webster)