Here is a handy guide to eFiling transcripts. As always, let us know if we can help at any point along the way! We’re only a chat box message away!
- Navigate to https://www.efile-georgia.com/.
- Select the court and county.
- Enter the requested information including your name, email, license number, and the judge name for the transcripts you are eFiling.
- Enter the number of transcripts you are eFiling.
- You can upload up to ten (10) separate transcripts at a time.
- Each transcript can be related to one or more cases.
- You can upload any number of volumes as PDFs for each transcript.
- Enter additional copy email addresses to receive copies of this filing confirmation. Click Next.
- Select the type of case (civil or criminal).
- Enter the case number(s) and style(s) for the first transcript.
- Select the hearing type and enter the hearing date.
- Drag and drop or click “Select files” to upload your PDF(s).
- This file should relate only to this transcript/hearing date, but multiple PDF files can be uploaded if the transcript contains more than one volume.
- Enter additional email addresses to receive copies of this transcript.
- Click Next and repeat the above 5 steps for any additional transcripts.
- Once complete, review the summary and enter any desired comments to the clerk.
- Click Next and select your payment method (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, or Paypal). You can also enter a Promotional Code if one has been provided to you. Click here for information about the cost to eFile.
- Click Submit to the Clerk of CourtAnd that’s it!
You can now await your confirmation email and the clerk’s email response.
*If you are a court reporter in one of the following courts, please follow the guidance in our Court Portal section. (Bulloch, Camden, Carroll, Catoosa, Effingham, Newton, Oconee, Wayne, Webster)