If you are the firm admin for your firm, running a billing report is fast and easy!
- Click on your name in the top right corner of your screen, and select “Firm Account Settings.”
- In the box labeled “Transactions this Month,” click “Run Billing Report.”
- Choose either “Billing Report” or “Reconciliation Statement” and enter the applicable date range.
- Click “Run Report,” and the report will be exported to an Excel file.
- In order for a transaction to appear on the billing report, the firm payment method must be selected when eFiling or purchasing documents.
- The firm payment method must be added under the firm account settings by the firm admin and not as an account specific personal payment method.