You can edit your primary email address (login) by visiting your account setting.
In case you forgot how….
- Sign in to your PeachCourt account.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click your name to display the dropdown menu.
- Click “Account Settings” to view, you guessed it, your account settings.
- Near the top of the Account Settings page, you can edit your primary email address.
- As always, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Submit Changes.”
*Remember that you can only change your password by using the “forgot password” function on the sign in page.